The demand and importance for digital, social and graphic media has never been higher.
A website often creates the first contact between your company and your potential customer and is a powerful tool for presenting and selling your products.
Classic printed media like business cards, brochures, flyers and posters are the perfect way to convice your potential customer on-site that your company is the right choice!
An individual logo design will give your company a clever and unique face which has a great recognition value.
Web design and web development
It is important that your website is appealing and customized to leave a strong first impression on your companies profile and the quality of your services:
During the process of the website development we work together to create an individually crafted website to meet your needs.
- Conception of the website
- Creation of a graphical layout
- Development of the web template and
- Integration of the template into a responsive/mobile ready content management system with cross browser compatibility.
The designing of a website is only the first step in the development process of a creative, results-driven web based success story. So what else do we offer?
- Interactive development (web shops, forms & maps, email newsletters, forums, web based online chats and so much more)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media
- Website maintenance
The corporate design is much more than just the logo and graphical design of the name of your company used on letterheads, brochures and business cards. The corporate design is the unmistakable visualization of your companies identity. It combines your company profile with an aesthetic but necessarily simple, unique and exceptional design.
What we offer:
- Analysis of the companies profile, vision and mission
- Creation of a custom-made layout (logo, brand colors, font-style and visual elements)
- Implementing the corporate design & creation of advertisement material for your company (business cards, letter head, merchandising products, brochures, you name it)
The classic field of illustration & graphical design opens the possibility to provide your customer with targeted and detailed information. The advantage of most printed material is that the customers can hold something in their hands - and show others. There are numerous possibilities for graphic design products - from partly-laminated brochures to professional handbooks, from printed high-gloss banners for your stand at trade fairs to unique floor displays. We are happy to advise you on what will suit your needs.